Therapeutic massage is an excellent method for improving overall health and musculoskeletal efficiency. Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster internally and externally than high stress. Therapeutic Massage effectively reduces this stress and has a number of additional beneficial effects on the body and the mind. Some of these include removal of toxins that can build up in the muscles of the body, increased circulation, and increased flexibility in not only the muscles, but also the connective tissue within the body.
Massage also can help with muscle spasms as well as soft tissue injuries. Increasing the movement and reducing the overall recovery time by helping the body in the healing process. In addition, consistent massage has been known to increase balance.
Massage has proven to assist in the healing of a large number of conditions including back pain, surgery recovery, eating and sleep disorders, anxiety, depression, low energy levels, poor concentration, fatigue, high blood pressure and diabetes among others. It can also enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow, which is the body's natural defense system.
Call Us Today To Book Your Massage!
Benefits of Therapeutic Massage Therapy
The benefits of massage therapy are well noted. Throughout the years, massage therapy has been known to fight a large number of conditions. Some of the benefits of this therapy include, relief from joint and muscle pain, increased blood circulation as well as stress and depression reduction. Massage Therapy has also been known to detoxify the body and remove waste and toxins from the body. The overall result that is sought after in massage therapy is the ability to bring the body to its natural state with increased healing capabilities.
For preventative health:
Consistent manual massage at least once per month has a host of preventative benefits. To prevent the body and mind from disease, we must take a comprehensive approach that includes nutrition, massage therapy, exercise and overall chiropractic care. In keeping with this mentality and regimen, you will have a significantly higher chance of relieving stress and minimizing pain and injury. In addition, the ability for you to fend off disease will be increased as your body will be in top form!
Therapeutic Massage Therapy is recommended for a number of conditions and illnesses. Some of the conditions it is recommended for include: neck pain, back pain, headaches, arthritis, tmj, immune system issues, muscle spasms, insomnia, fibromyalgia and many others. It remains an excellent way to help the body heal itself and rid itself of any potential toxins that build up in the system.
Mannual myotherapy can help :::
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.